Full-Time Apply for the position of Administrative Manager at Dominion Consult
Dominion Consult is a business organisation that majors in Human Resource Management, Leveraging System and Capacity Building. Human Resources Activities like consultation, job listing, direct referrals and the likes, being our top priority, as we are pretty beat on making sure we can touch as many careers and startups as possible. We take pride in our dialogues and business specializations and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Manager Responsibilities
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Administrative Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
9 total views, 2 today