Full-Time Apply for Tech Developer at Ventures Platform
VP serves as a community and launchpad for technology innovators solving some of the most challenging problems on the African continent. It is a carefully curated hub where tech-enthusiasts, freelancers, start-up entrepreneurs, and professionals on the go, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals, can meet, network and create. We work closely with…
Read more about this company
- Job Title: Tech Developer
- Hiring Organization: Ventures Platform
- Location: Abuja
We are looking for a Tech Developer to join us full time for 3 months on our pilot program where 10 top tier startups from Nigeria receive mentorship from our sponsoring corporates, partners and investors.
The Tech Developer will be required to do the following:
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets and adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Identify emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
Job Required Skills and Experience
The Tech Developer will be required to have the following:
- +2 years as a developer in web, mobile apps, or sites
- Experience in working with startup companies
- Experience with coding languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP for example.
- Good time management skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
90 total views, 1 today