Part-Time Apply for Site Data Entry Clerk – TES 2021 at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is an international health nonprofit organization that uses tested and tried approaches developed over 40 years to assist leaders, health managers, and communities who are in developing nations to build stronger health systems for more positive health impact. We exist to save lives by bridging the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Site Data Entry Clerk (TES 2021)
Employment Type: Part Time
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP) and a TES core team hav3 started making plans aimed at initiating activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are looking forward to hiring a site data entry clerks to supervise study data management on the site. He/She will directly report to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be done in four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites chosen for the study include Lagos, Imo, Kaduna and Kwara states.
- Handling data entry and management
- Responding to and correcting data query
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- Handling any other task as directed by the site PI
- Candidate should have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
- At least, 2 years of data entry or related office experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to enter data into a computer accurately and quickly
- Good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
21 total views, 1 today