Full-Time Apply for Public Relations Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited
CGC Nigeria Limited – a Chinese company with it’s headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Hiring Organization: CGC Nigeria Limited
- Location: Taraba
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Keep Contact with government and other departments;
- Build good relationship with Business partners;
- Handle all employee’s queries and emergencies within working jurisdiction;
- Work hand in hand with Project managers in completing various tasks assigned.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Relations Related.
- Must have a Business and Public Relationship mindset.
- Must understand basic office software.
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- No required number.
Application Deadline Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
313 total views, 1 today