Full-Time Apply for the position of Lot Associate at Temmy’s Hair
Temmy’s Hair is a beauty, cosmetic and personal health care top class brand that work strongly with women. Women take their health annd physical looks very seriously, especially when they grow older. They want to look nice and young with beaitiful and attractive bodies, they want to get their hair done to their taste, they want to generally look good. At Temmy’s Hair, we have got you covered, our beauty recipes abd spa treatment is enough to make you feel good in your body. As they say, Health is Wealth to matter what, so take care of your health by patronizing us.
Job Title: Lot Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Lot Associate Responsibilities
- Ensure to open gates and move blocker cars.
- Perform to starts vehicles and fill fuel tank with gasoline.
- Ensure to straighten and rotate cars in parking lot as per instructions of supervisor.
- Maintain and comply with routine to clean vehicle interior to ensure car remains in show condition.
- Perform duty to wash vehicle exteriors as well vacuums interiors.
- Head responsibility to remove all trash, clean restrooms and maintain car lot clean.
- Check in new cars along with prepare stock sheet to office.
- Conduct errand run for dealership as required.
- Ensure to lock gates and store all keys in lock boxes appropriately at end of day.
- Head responsibility for vehicle flow for every car needing maintenance repairs.
- Assist to prepare vehicles for maintenance repairs and operate hand seized scanner.
- Direct vehicle to apt maintenance and repair staging area.
- Identify type of repair category through placing apt maintenance ‘hat’ on respective vehicles.
- Ensure to complete vehicle supply as required and support in location in non-revenue status of all vehicles.
Lot Attendant Requirements
- 20 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proficient with driving manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Completion of drug and background screening.
- Ability to follow basic written instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 3 today