Full-Time Apply for Office Clerk at Grace School
Grace Schools comprise of Grace Children School and Grace High School. The schools were established in 1968 and 1994 respectively, by the visionary, Deaconess Mrs. Grace Bisola Oshinowo. The schools boast of an enabling and conducive environment, with world-class facilities for intellectual, academics, spiritual, moral and physical development of a child.
We are recruiting suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incomingmail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND Qualification.
January 26, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
819 total views, 2 today