Internship Apply for NYSC Intern at OmegaPi Technologies
OmegaPi Technologies is company of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultants, System Integrators and System Developers, enlisted under CAC with the RC No: 2754241. We deliver services to the Nigerian Public and Business Communities. The firm has broad experience and expertise traversing a wide variety of ICT platform and architectures ranging from Data Analysis, Computing and Visualization, Computer Training, Mobile Application, Software Development, Development of Computer Inventory System, Corporate Networking, Online/Offline Services, Seminars and Workshops.
OmegaPi Technologies gives ICT solutions that meet the needs of its clients in today’s very competitive business setting. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, safe and easy to use and assist. We create simple ICT solutions to very complicated problems thereby making it feasible for easy solution deployment by our customers.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: NYSC
- Write, edit, assess, and revise content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other applicable channels.
- Facilitate content on social networks, oversee engagements, comments, shares, and other analytics
- Revise and proofread written articles before they are published.
- Structure data for internal and external communication like messages, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Study and schedule productive and fascinating content ideas for industry-related themes.
- Recognize target market needs and suggest new content to deal with gaps in the Company’s current range.
- Help the team with promotional materials that are both distinct and productive.
- Perform keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree
- An eager sense of visual composition
- Outstanding written, editing, and verbal English communication abilities.
- Must have at least one year of proven work experience in a similar function
- Must have problem-solving and critical thinking capacities
31st July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail their details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
27 total views, 1 today