Contract Apply for Nationwide Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff at Pivotage Consulting Limited
Pivotage Consulting is a professional firm that gives a broad range of strategic Human Resource Services; especially Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent Learning and Development Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both large and small companies across various business sectors.
We are seeking to hire representatives in every state of the Federation to fill the job role below:
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff
Job ID: BAS/1123/ PC
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
Pivotage Consulting is seeking to hire young and energetic people to assist its Verifications team in conducting Background Checks on a needs’ rationale.
- Process educational confirmations, prior employers and guarantors’ reference in your allotted State.
- Relate effectively and efficiently to all parties to collect verification data.
- Visit appointed institutions and establishments to conduct verification exercises.
- Supervise the whole verification process end to end and provide report of findings with proof.
- Please note this is not formulated to encompass or contain a thorough listing of activities or duties that are expected of the candidates for this job.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. Degree in any field
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must have 0 to 1 year of proven work experience
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
28th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CV (in MS Word format only) to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their State (e.g “Adhoc Staff – Lagos”) as the subject of the mail.
46 total views, 1 today