Full-Time Apply for Management Trainee at Mechanically Advanced Technologies
Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited started its operations in 2018. We had a mission to produce a software that will change lives of most Nigeria. Our first product is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) module that has availed us the opportunity to see how technology changed and impacted the average African live. Our aim is to extend beyond Nigeria and make positive impact in lives all over Africa with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a management trainee who will assist us in developing and enforcing our growth strategies. This position is excellent for candidates who desire to acquire valuable experience in a managerial role with great advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll acquire relevant knowledge on how to identify and apply important business processes and strategies. You’ll also get to know the nitty gritty of our company’s operations and functions and you’ll provide support to our management team with daily tasks such as budget allocation and performance reports crafting. To excel in this job, excellent analytical skills and effective communication are important skills you should have.
- If you’re delighted with our company’s vision and desire to begin the journey of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d love to meet with you.
- Assist managers in completing daily tasks such as enforcing new policies
- Understanding each department’s day-to-day goals and processes
- Providing administrative support such as data entry
- Familiarising yourself with personnel duties
- Participating in company’s strategic planning
- Assisting managers in evaluating performance such as writing reports, analyzing data, etc
- Keeping track of business revenue
- Researching ways to lower risk and increase profitability
- Prepare and give presentations
- Candidate should have a degree in Management or Business
- Must have experience in management or similar field such as Sales, Customer Services, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- Exceptional computational and math ability
- Excellent communication skills
NGN50,000 to 80,000 per Month.
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
38 total views, 2 today