Full-Time Apply for Civil Engineer at CGC Nigeria Limited
CGC Nigeria Limited – a Chinese company with it’s headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Hiring Organization: CGC Nigeria Limited
- Location: Anambra
- Make technical disclosure of the construction site according to the design drawings;
- Make bills according to the completion of construction site and design drawings;
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Complete project design changes according to the contract requirements;
- Combine design drawings and construction site, prepare important site construction plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Major: Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related job
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD drawing software;
- Must be familiar with data management, setting, and elevation controlling;
- Conversant with all quality control indicators and Measures.
Application Deadline Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
444 total views, 1 today