Aply for the position of Journalist at Human Resources Officer
Human Resource Officer is a dynamic entrepreneur that helps people with their businesses, to deliver people-related processes, visions, strategies across companies and organisations. Whether is a new business or a business idea, human resource officer is available to support each and every of the clients that needs help with one thing or the other business wise. Officer also helps out with finding qualified candidates to fill various positions in organisations of clients who are managers or executives. Human Resource Officer is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Journalist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Partner with other journalists, editors, producers etc
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Keep up to date on developments by studying papers, attending events and coferences, etc.
- Proven working experience as a Journalist or Reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality
- networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
Application Closing Date
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
15 total views, 3 today