Job application tips
Candidates who have successfully updated their profile on the NASIMS portal can now follow these steps to write the N-Power Online Test.
- Go to the official Npower Batch C test portal https://nasims.gov.ng/.
- Login using your email and Password
- You’ll be taken to your dashboard. At the upper right corner, click on ‘Take Test’
- Enter your NASIMS ID and password and click on ‘Continue’.
- Supply the answers to the questions and click on ‘Submit’ once you’re done.
Candidates should take note of the following prior to writing the test
- The test is time based and you will be required to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- After submission, you cannot go back to rewrite the test.
- No question can be skipped which means that you must provide answers to all the questions.
- Every question carries equal score.
- If you have been times out for three times without having submitted, you will not be able to take the test again.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Npower Batch C test is for all categories and none is exempted from the test.
All N-Power categories such as Npower Agro, Npower Teach, Npower Build, Npower Tech, Npower Tax and Npower Creative programmes are expected to participate in the online test .
- In the N-Power batch C programme, the Federal Government will be taking in a total of 1million (1,000,000) beneficiaries
- The application, online test, and final shortlisting of selected candidates does not attract any fees or charges. Beware of scam!
- For more information about N-Power and other government intervention programs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
On this note, we are wishing all those who will take the test success and are sending a big congratulations to them. It is not an easy journey.
Also, prepare for more screening and validation exercise. More articles on these will be released as soon as candid information is made available on them.
The list of selected applicants for Npower Batch C is out!
Candidates who have been shortlisted can now check for their names and take an online test through the official Npower batch C portal (nasims.gov.ng) so as to be ultimately chosen for the programme. As a result, it is required of the applicants that they log in to the NASIMS portal and update their records there portal before they go ahead to take the test. A guideline on how to go about this has been made available in this post.
N-power is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It is a job creation, poverty alleviation and skills empowerment programme that has been designed for and targeted at unemployed youths who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years. This programme is aimed at helping young Nigerians to obtain and develop life-long skills so as to become practical solution providers in their different communities, having been enabled to become innovative players in the local and international markets.
Important Information About N-Power Batch C
The N-Power Batch C 2021 is under the management of the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare scheme that was created in 2015 by the Federal government under the guidance of the National Social Investment Office.
NASIMS was created to make sure that there is a more transparent and equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women.
Applicants who have successfully updated their records on the NASIMS portal will be able to take the N-Power Batch C Online Test
How to Check Your Name on the NASIMS portal
Shortlisted names for the N-Power batch C has been made available on NASIMS portal. To be able to check your name, follow the procedures listed below:
- Visit the NASIMS portal here: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Enter the email you used for the N-Power application last year
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your email and follow the instructions provided so as to reset your password.
- First timers are requested to follow the procedures above to be able to reset their password.
- Once the password has been successfully reset, candidates are required to login again so as to update their records.
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Thursday the 11th of March, 2021 announced the beginning of the selection process of applicants for the “Batch C” of its N-Power programme.
The Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development Minister, Hajia Sadiya Umar Farouq, disclosed that at the close of the N-Power application last year, the government received over five million applications.The application process which was done online began on June 26, 2020 and closed at midnight on August 8, 2020.
In furtherance of the selection process and in a bid to ensure a transparent and seamless process, the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has been launched by the Minister for an easy coordination, deployment and management.
She stated that all the details of the applicants have been migrated into the new (NASIMS) platform, indicating that they will be required to undergo an online test which is a compulsory part of the selection process.
According to her, the “Batch C” programme will run for a period of 12 months (1 year) with each beneficiary getting a monthly stipend of 30,000 naira.
Farouq also attributed the delay in the selection process to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking on the reason for the creation of the portal, the Minister said: “The Social Intervention Programmes (SIPs) are undergoing a series of restructuring and strategic realignment based on the implementation experiences since 2016, and the impact of the COVID-19, with the view to deliver much more socio-economic benefits to the poor and vulnerable by optimising their operations, maximise their impacts and driving efficient coordination and management.”
Speaking on the number of persons that will be recruited, the Minister said: “We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the ‘Batch C’ N-Power beneficiaries, beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries. The N-Power ‘Batch C’, as launched today, is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream, and a subsequent second stream of 500,000 beneficiaries, all in line with the national policy drive of lifting 100 million persons out of abject poverty in 10 years”.
Landing a job interview is all about beating the best and becoming the best person for the job. This is because your resume is a very important document for a successful application. Millions of Job seekers have set up their application letter for the exact job you want. To have an edge, you need to write a well-written resume. We’ll be discussing below how to do this.
Continue reading »